In 1929, Harvey S Ladew purchased several properties in Harford County which are now the world-renowned Topiary Gardens. This set of maps shows the original leases (mid 18th century), land grants (latter 18th century into the 19th), and the deeds for this area that preceded Ladew's purchase.
It should be noted that these maps are derived from the early surveys, which are not all highly accurate, so they show lines crossing and not in the same place where it could be expected that they should be.
Separate maps are provided for:
Click on an area of each map for details.
18th Century Leases
19th Century deeds
Note that these maps are designed to be viewed on a regular screen with at least 1920 pixel width.